Your Last Will & Testament is one of the most important documents you will ever sign. Therefore, making sure you draft your Will properly & professionally ensures that you effectively plan for the unexpected and protect your loved ones from a disaster.
What should your Will include?
- Who your beneficiaries will be.
- What items, assets, or amount of money each of your beneficiaries will inherit.
- Who should you look after your children.
- How you will provide for their financial well being should you pass away.
- Whether you want your children’s inheritance to go to a testamentary trust should you pass away while they are still minors (under the age of 18).
- Who your executor and trustees should be.
- Contact details of the executor dealing with your Will
You can also include wishes such as whether you should be buried or cremated and whether you want a living Will or not.
Keeping your Will up to date is as important as the first draft.
Life can be expected! Is Your Will up to date?