We have been discussing the pitfalls you can experience without proper estate planning.
In pitfall 2 we mentioned all the legal fees that will need to be covered by your estate or beneficiaries.
Today we would like to tell you about other fees that will be due to wind up your estate.
The additional fees include:
1. Master fees
2. Clearance certificates from the municipality
3. Correspondence fees with the master of the high court
4. Advertising costs to advertise the death in the newspapers and the government gazette.
Like with the legal fees, these fees must be settled by your estate or beneficiaries. This again can cause financial strain for your loved ones when you are no longer around to assist.
Our partners have you covered
If you take a policy to cover your legal fees, the estate overheads protector is included at no additional cost to cover these fees:
* Masters Fees
* Correspondence fees with the Master
* Advertising Costs
* Clearance certificates for fixed property from the municipality
Life can be unpredictable so it’s always best to plan ahead. A simple 30 minute consultation with a will specialist can take care of your estate planning so you know your loved ones are protected.
The service to draft your will is free and it includes unlimited amendments and safe custody.
Click on the button to email us and receive more information about our free will drafting service.